Monday, August 14, 2006

Today's word "nada"


"Nada" = nothing
As in that's the news we've had lately on our PGN stay. I keep wondering is no news good news? My agency thinks that kick outs, having to redo a document, are not that bad, because at least someone has looked at your case.
To date we have had no kick outs so I guess that's good. According to the forums PGN is closed today and tomorrow for the Feast of the Assumption. So I am expecting no movement until maybe the end of the week. And then I really won't start hoping to hear any news for about another 2 weeks, but who knows. My agency keeps saying that there is no rhyme or reason as to why or when people get out so all we can do is pray. So goodnight my sweet Liv. I can't wait till I can put you to bed myself.

3 comments:

Alleen said...

I hope you get great news soon! The waiting is just torture, but the end result is so worth it.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

She is so cute. I know you must be proud. I hope you get "the call" soon.

Ginger
www.berali.blogspot.com

Jodi Crubaugh said...

What a precious little girl! I hope we will be hearing "algo" soon.