Monday, August 28, 2006

Today's word "compra"

"compra" = shopping

Today was filled with shopping, or as I am calling it retail therapy. First I started the day shopping for carpet for Liv's room. We have finally decided on carpet and we hope they can come and finish by the end of the week.

Then I went to target to see if I could find more of these gaucho pants that I love and am wearing out. After searching rack after rack, I couldn't find them. The only ones they had were Liz Lang, yes maternity. I carried them around for awhile, and decided to buy them. If I'm nesting then why can't I wear maternity pants, at least just around the house.

I also picked up a few things for Olivia. A couple of long sleeve onsies, and some pants. I really don't have many clothes for when she comes home so I started stocking up on more fall type clothes. I just hope she comes home soon so I don't have to return them.

I did get an update on her weight from her August DR appt.
On August 10 she was
Weight: 11 lb. 2 oz.
Length: 56 cm
Head Cir: 40 cm

No comments: