Friday, August 25, 2006

Today's word is "siete"


"siete" = seven
Well lucky number seven, I hope. This week marks 7 weeks in PGN. There is still no word. My agency said that they inquired about my case and all PGN said was no word on the case.
So this week I was really doing OK, eventhough Vinay was away. I was really trying to keep myself busy, and I was doing really good until last night. When I had a bad headache and thought I had meningitis. Of course I didn't, just one of my freak out sessions. But I'm better today. This waiting is like a roller coaster. One day your up the next your a wreck. Come on lucky number seven!!!!!!!!!!!!



This picture looks like she really is waiting for me to pick her up. I'm coming Liv!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a good feeling you'll be able to celebrate your next birthday with her. Just like the poster with the poor cat hanging on a limb....hang in there!

chris