Thursday, August 31, 2006

Today's word "multa"

"multa"= fine
I do feel a little bad about yesterdays post. Since I know PGN is not just a lottery. They are doing work, they are reviewing cases, conducting interviews, and I'm sure most people who work there try to do the best job possible. Especially after the stellar month PGN has had, so many cases have come out, particularly long overdue cases. I'm just so tangled up in this wait that sometimes I can't see straight. In all reality I know that it is selfish of me to be agonizing over this wait. I know that Olivia is fine "Multa". She is being well cared for. Her foster mom is probably better at taking care of her than I can. Liv has no idea, she just worries about being fed, getting her diaper changed, and sleeping. She doesn't even remember me at this point. So it's all me, and the selfish part of me wants her home.
While I was driving today I heard this song and it seems really appropriate for what's going on right now.

Nickelback
Far Away Lyrics - All The Right Reasons :.

This time, This placeMisused
MistakesToo long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Just one chanceJust one breath
Just in case theres just one left
Cause you know, you know, you know That I love you
I have loved you all alongAnd I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming youll be with me and youll never go
Stop breathing if I dont see you anymore
On my knees, Ill ask
Cause with you, Id withstandAll of hell to hold your hand
Id give it allId give for us
Give anything but I wont give up
Cause you know, you know, you know That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss youBeen far away for far too long
I keep dreaming youll be with me and youll never go
Stop breathing if I dont see you anymore
So far awayBeen far away for far too long
So far awayBeen far away for far too long
But you know, you know, you know I wantedI wanted to stay
Cause I neededI need to hear you sayThat I love you
I have loved you all along
And I forgive me
For being away for far too long
So keep breathing Cause Im not leaving
Hold on to me and never let me go

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nik...
stay strong-- you can do this for liv~! it is so amazing that once a little one has been brought into your life how every song, reading, verse, etc. can remind you of him/her:) please know we are thinking of you and have our fingers crossed too that you will hear those wonderful words "you are out of PGN". please let us know if you need anything!
love,
jamie, jay, aidan and connor

Jodi Crubaugh said...

Don't feel bad. We all feel that way sometimes! It is the "not knowing" that gets to me. Hang in there! liv will be home soon.

Alleen said...

Hang in there. The PGN wait is the hardest, but they are moving faster now, so hopefully you'll get good news soon!! Stay strong.