Friday, August 04, 2006

An ode to my Olivia and a Spanish lesson

Today marks 4 weeks in PGN, that's 4 weeks closer to having her in my arms forever. She looks like such a little diva in this picture, which is one of the things I love most about her. That at 7 weeks old she had such a little personality. She didn't share her smile with us right away, but she does give you this look. She brings her eyebrows in towards eachother and stares. What a little attitude, and I love it. I hope I reread this when she's 2 and testing my patience. She was also so sweet, at night when she would fall asleep in my arms she would snuggle up really close to my body, like she wanted to crawl inside. She would also make the quietest cooing sounds. Just a little whisper to let us know she was there, and she would do it in her sleep sometimes. Well there are a million more things I could go on and on.
I finally bought a CD and a book set to learn Spanish. So I told Vinay that everyday we will have a phrase of the day. So I will post it so it really sticks with me.

today's phrase is- De nada = your welcome.
I say "Gracias" you say "De nada"
Sorry It's just the teacher in me

1 comment:

Jodi Crubaugh said...

What a sweetheart! I can see how she would melt your heart.