Thursday, August 24, 2006

Today's word "casero"

"casero"= home
Today I was trying to put Olivia's room back in order. I was hanging the curtains and putting the switchplates back on the walls, and I was thinking this is what makes a house a home. The fact that it took me 2 hours to hang the curtains, amid the numerous holes in the walls, and the choice words I had for the power tools, I still loved doing it. I love that when she wakes up and looks out the window, it will be my curtains that frame the window. I, only this week, started to imagine her in the room. I find some comfort thinking that even if we don't get the call this week, or next. The day still will come when she is asleep in that room and she will finally be home.
Boy am I mentally stable or what this week!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

JuJu - said...

Hang in there Momma. I am sending prayers up for you . She is a little angel:) It is so hard. Know we are all standing with you in your wait!