Thursday, September 14, 2006

Today's word "libro"

libro= book.
Well I don't know about you but I can't stand my complaining anymore. I'm really starting to annoy myself. So I thought today's post I would ask for some good book suggestions. I haven't read a book since the beginning of the summer. The last book I read was "The bookseller of Kabul" I really liked it, and would recommend it. It's about life in Afganastan after the fall of the Talaban. Ok my loyal readers, give me some ideas of what book I should read next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nik--
i am reading "the kite runner" -- it is awesome! it also involves afghanistan (although it is more about the characters than the country), it is novel. i would highly recommend it!
love,
jamie

Anonymous said...

well, I'm in the middle of Without You by Anthony Rapp and I have one novel on deck that looks better. It's called Impetuous.... I think a good old-fashioned dose of SMUT can clear the cobwebs out of anyone's mind. Look into a scandolous romance novel...Happy Book Hunting- chris

Anonymous said...

I think you should read 'The Guy Not Taken' by Jennifer Weiner. For no other reason than the author's last name is Weiner...