Thursday, July 27, 2006

I love this picture of her. It looks like she's say "You better come here and pick me up". Well Vinay read the blog, and said it was a "debbie downer blog". So I hope people don't think I'm this miserable person. I really am a generally happy person. Please don't send me free samples of Prozac yet. I guess I was treating this as an online Diary. I really do have so much to be thankful for. I have a great husband, wonderful family and friends. One thing I do need to complain about is things breaking in the house. First the air conditioner breaks. then on Tuesay the phone stopped working. Verizon is coming monday and today the real kicker happened. Yesterday I packed up liv's playroom to be painted. So I organized it and put everything away so they can paint. This morning for some reason I went in there just to look and I noticed a big water stain on the wall. The paint was bubbled up and it was damp. Crap is the roof leaking. Vinay said to always tell him immediatly. I usually wait till he's in a good mood, but oh well. so I called him and he was so upset. So I called our handy man Melvin, who hasn't retuned our calls since he hasn't finished the deck, but thank God he answered. He's coming Monday also to take a look. Why is this house falling apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: