Thursday, July 27, 2006

Entry for January 25, 2006
One Thing Down. We are done with our home study!!!!!!!!!!!! All Kerry has to do now is write up the report and we are done. Then copies come to me, the agency, and INS (immigration). We were so happy when she left. We felt like we finally finished something. However I do have to redo my employee letter again. The notary wrote down the wrong date!!!!!!!!!!! But even that couldn't destroy my good mood.
Thursday January 26, 2006 - 01:23pm (EST) Edit Delete Permanent Link 0 Comments

Entry for January 22, 2006
Let's see what has happend since I last wrote. We had our third homestudy appointment. This time we went in individually. More questions. "What was your childhood like?" How would you describe your marriage?". Blah Blah Blah. I am so sick of talking about myself. We are still fighting with the state police over our fingerprints. We might breakdown and just go about it the long way. We are just so eager and want to move on with this. The more time we waste on doing all this paperwork. The longer it takes for us to get on the waiting list. I just think this paperwork would be easier if we had a little person already waiting for us already. I mean the waiting list could be 3 months long. I'm complaining again. Anyway, This week we have our last homestudy visit. Then only 3 weeks till she writes up the report. I also need to start taking pictures to send with the dossier.

Sunday January 22, 2006 - 08:22pm (EST) Edit Delete Permanent Link 0 Comments
Entry for January 10, 2006
Got our marriage and birth certificates. Yea!!!!! One thing to cross of the list
Saturday January 14, 2006 - 07:06pm (EST) Edit Delete Permanent Link 0 Comments

Entry for January 9, 2006
Second Home study visit. We are moving along. That's more than I can say for the dossier (forms that are sent to Guatemala). Last week we did both of our employment letters and 2 witness letters. All have to be redone. Wrong date on some, cross out on another. They are so particular. I hate to redo things. I have to keep telling myself that it's better to be picky now, and move faster once we have a match. I just want to complete this paperwork.
Saturday January 14, 2006 - 07:04pm (EST) Edit Delete Permanent Link 0 Comments

Entry for January 1, 2006
Happy New year. I am feeling run down and sad that the holidays are over

No comments: