Thursday, July 27, 2006


Entry for May 17, 2006

More photos,
Dr. said she is the picture of health.
I'm too excited to blog, more to come
Sunday June 4, 2006 - 07:58pm (EDT) Edit Delete Permanent Link 0 Comments

Entry for May 16, 2006

She's here, My baby is here,
I waited till about2 for the info.
Before we could accept the baby we had to agree to some wacky rules our attorney goes by. We had to agree that we would not meet her foster mother. The lawyer is very protective of her foster mom's and tries to protect them. We will however get to meet with a coordinator who will know all about our baby. We agreed, and then we waited.
I went to my Mom's to wait since I couldn't stand it anymore. I told work I'll be in when I'm in. At about 2pm the agency called and told me the lawers name, the name of the foster mom, and yes the baby's name, Lucille Miranda Gomez. My mom started to cry. I was on information overload taking down notes and trying to contain my excitment. I told her just to email me the info and I would call her back with questions.
I quickly opened the file and there she was my beautiful baby girl. I started to cry. She was just the sweetest baby I'd ever seen. Yes she was my baby, I knew it. Actually Ithink she does sort of look like vinay. I called Vinay he was driving back from a meeting. I forwarded the file and told him to call me as soon as he got it. His first words, "Wow she's really cute" My husband the poet.
I had to go to work at least for a little while.
I also had so much to do, call the DR and give him the info, Get our funds together to send the check, and have 1 more paper to fill out.
I was flying, we both couldn't sleep that night, and I can't stop looking at her picture.
Oh yea we renamed her, Meet miss Olivia Miranda Nayak.
Sunday June 4, 2006 - 07:56pm (EDT) Edit Delete Permanent Link 0 Comments

Entry for May 15, 2006
Phone call.
Today I had may cell on me at work, which I never do. I am always telling my staff to turn them off as soon as they enter the school building. Anyway, since I'm waiting for a referral I broke my own rule. I checked my phone about 4 and saw that I had 2 missed calls and 2 new messages. 1 from the agency and 1 from Vinay. I knew something was up. I was shaking. I called the agency she said that her original call was to tell us that we were now #1 on the list but 2 referrals had come in and they were waiting for the complete info, before one could be referred to us. I asked how do you decide which baby will be mine, she said that whichever info became completed first would be ours. She said that by noon tomorrow we will be presented with a referral. I quickly called Vinay and told him the good news. I can't believe tomorrow we will see the picture of our baby. I already love her
Sunday June 4, 2006 - 07:40pm (EDT) Edit Delete Permanent Link 0 Comments

Entry for May 11, 2006
No News,
This week is going so slowly. Especially with Mothers day on Sunday. Will this be my Mothers day? When will that call come? I usually only complain to Vinay but I find myself complaining to everyone. I also find myself having little patience at work. God please let me get through this week!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday May 11, 2006 - 01:14pm (EDT) Edit Delete Permanent Link 0 Comments
Entry for May 09, 2006
Not much news on the adoption front. I didn't get a Monday email from the agency so I emailed them. The response was that they expect some referrals by the end of this week, beginning of next? Today I was really anxious. Very jittery and can't seem to think about anything but the baby. Is she born? Does she cry allot? What must her birthmom be going thru? I'm driving myself crazy. I always get so anxious at the end of each wait.
We still can't decide on a name. Olivia, Emma, or maybe the name her Birthmom gives her? I just keep thinking that when we see her we'll know, she'll somehow look like the name she is ment to have.
I'll write when I have news
Tuesday May 9, 2006 - 07:24pm (EDT) Edit Delete Permanent Link 0 Comments

No comments: