Friday, June 08, 2007

Liv and Pop

Can you see how Liv's toys have taken over my Mom's house.
I just love this picture.


Poor Liv has had another fever this week so we have been stuck indoors. Earlier this week we did get in an all day visit with my Mom and my Grandfather. He is 87 years old still going into work (at my uncle's car dealer) and has more energy than most 30 year olds. We were lucky enough to always live with my grandparents so I have always been close with my Pop, and he just loves Olivia.

3 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I hope she feels better fast.

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

She is adorable. We are adopting an "Olivia" also from Guatemala. She looks happy even though she is not feeling well.

JuJu - said...

Makes me miss my gparents - I had the best:)