Sunday, June 17, 2007

Favorite Daddy pics for today

For Fathers day I thought I would post some of my favorite pics of Vinay and Olivia. Happy Fathers Day Vinay!!!!! We will miss you this week, see you Friday!!!!!!!




Daddy and Liv at the beach. I had this picture framed for Vinay as a present.
Daddy and baby enjoying some tv time together.
One of the best pictures I've ever taken of the two of them.
From New Years Eve. How sweet!!!!
On our visit trip. They both look so comfortable together already.


Vaishu's shower went great. I'll post some pictures during the week.

3 comments:

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Too sweet!!!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

There's nothing sweeter than Daddy's little girl.

JuJu - said...

I love the pics - somehow - you got off of my blog role - what the heck -

I have to add you today!

I may come up North(New York/New Jersey) with my oldest two kids - If I do - I really would love to meet you guys for lunch or dinner - What do you think???

Julia:)