Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It's too darn hot!!!!!

It's been very hot out, and we have been having AC problems once again. So today I let Liv run around in just a diaper. She did have shoes on though. She's pretty good at walking barefoot, but she has some trouble with shoes. Most likely because I never have shoes on her. So today she was practicing in shoes all day, and man is she getting quick.

Ok question: I think it is time to finally switch Liv's car seat. She is still in the backwards infant one, hey she still fits in it, but she might enjoy car rides better in a big girl seat. Anyone have any advice for me as to what brand I should buy? I am clueless


I am really working up a sweat running around this place.
Look now I can run, bet you can't catch me Mom.

9 comments:

Kim said...

Alex outgrew his infant seet awhile ago. (I think it was good up to 15 lbs) I have a Britax Marathon. I love it. (although I have nothing to compare it to) I debated about getting the next one up (I can't remember the name) because it would take us through all of the car seat years - but I was too cheap. :)

Kim said...

Sorry - I was wrong!! We have a Roundabout - not a Marathon. I think it's the Marathon that is the more expensive one. :)

Bekah said...

I have heard Britax are THE car seat to get. I don't have one but I wish I did for my son...especially on long road trips when his head always is falling forward when he is sleeping. Love the diaper and shoes!

The Cook said...

I have a Britax roundabout in the Puma pattern and I love it. Plus it has the highest safety rating.

JuJu - said...

I have the britax regent = it holds them all the way up to 7 years or so - It is the bomb - I LOVE it and I always feel secure knowing JB has this car seat to ride in:)We are going to buy AG the same kind:)

Julia:)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Love the pics of the her in a diaper and shoes. Too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

hey nik...

100% britax. a while ago we tried an eddie bauer cosco for jay's car and ended up tossing it and getting another britax. both boys are in a britax (aidan was in the marathon- now he is in a britax booster- and connor is in the wizard). i would never even consider another brand.
love,
j

Alleen said...

Yep, Britax!

HollyGee said...

Hi Nikki...did she just start walking over night????

We have the Britax decathelon for both Gia and Nino. They are a little pricey but they are the BEST and the safest.