Friday, February 15, 2008

Still sick!!! Enough already!!!!

Vinay and I are just about all better. Yesterday we finally ate a true meal.
But poor Liv's stomach virus is hanging on. She has only one nasty diaper a day, but has had a low fever on and off. Poor baby just wants me to hold her and carry her everywhere. I've basically have been letting her watch allot of TV, because she doesn't want to play, she just wants to lay around. She loves Noggin, but what is up with their line up lately. 2 Little Bill's in a row, then 2 Wow Wow Wubbzy. Does anyone like Wow Wow Wubbzy? Luckly we have lots of other shows TiVo'd.
Oh I miss my happy, funny, energetic, little girl.
I Hope the weekend brings back this smile!


3 comments:

Alleen said...

I'm sorry your whole house has been sick!!!!

I have to tell you I have no idea what you're talking about with the shows since Gabriella won't sit down to watch anything. I'm not even sure she would if she were sick!

Ellie said...

Oh, poor little miss Liv...

I am so there with you in heart! Hang on, it is only a matter of days now... And, enjoy all that cuddling, cause the minute they feel better, the energy they have stored up comes out! Trust me... You will need to be fast on your feet!

Hugs
Ellie

Robyn said...

I'm sorry to hear that Liv is still sick. Hope she feels better soon!!

Robyn

P.S. My daughter is a HUGE Wubbzy fan!! She would watch that show all day long if she could.