Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A birthday, a night out, and a great guy!!!!!

This weekend was packed with things to do. On Saturday we had a BBQ/birthday party for one of Liv's boyfriends, Nicholas. Then on Sunday Vinay's Mom came to watch Liv so Vinay and I could go down the shore and finish some last minute work on the house. Vinay built some of the furniture. All I have to say is, it took 4 and a half hours to build 1 dresser. Unfortunately I don't have pictures from that. I would have liked to take some pictures of the drawers with no bottoms vinay put together. Then Vinay and I took advantage of our night out and went out to some bars with Vaishu and Jake. We actually stayed up till 2:30, something I have not done in a long time. Finally we came home on Monday and hung out with our Olivia.




Nicholas loved it when we sang happy birthday to him.
Liv and Addy watching the big kids in the pool.
The big kids, Ella, Jay, and Ava had so much fun splashing.
Olivia showing Alex how to work her Little Mermaid ride on toy.
Jenene and Tyler, on the right, making Luca and Tara-Lynn laugh
Finally an ode to our friend John, who is Tyler's Dad. John has been Vinay's friend since high school. Then when they went to college they were roommates. I met John the same year I met Vinay and I consider him one of my best friends. He is honest, hardworking, would do anything for you and he is a great father. John always reads my blog, and says he does many "blog worthy" things that never make the blog. Although Tyler has had lots of blog time since he's been born, I still wanted to give John a shout out.We love you Johnny!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look Mom I made it!!! I'd like to thank the Academy for recognizing me and all the little people. That was very sweet Nicole. Thank you and I love you guys too. And finally to all my sisters who I am sure are reading this, "How you like me now?"
John

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Sounds like you had a great time.

Crystal said...

hey you!!! Okay you two are the cutest!!! Can I just tell you the last time I was at a bar was right after Caleb was born! My hubby and I made out in his car that night!!! OOOH to be young again! Hee hee! It sounds like you two had a great time!!! Little Miss Olivia is sooo sooo cute!!!! I am lovin that Beach rental!!!!!

Anonymous said...

All we can say is that is a serious profile!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice profile shot John!! I think I need a flow chart to keep track of all these next generation DePaul kiddies!! Bene's mom

Calico Sky said...

The babies are ADORBALE!!!

Sounds like you had a great time!