Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Berry picking pictures and a tag award

On Sunday we went berry picking at a farm down by Princton. It was a really nice place. They had a cute market with some yummy homemade goodies. They also had some farm animals to pet and feed, but it was mostly to pick your own fruit. I bet apple and pumpkin picking are great in the fall. We picked our own blueberries and Liv loved the idea of picking it right off the vine and eating it. She probable ate her weight in blueberries that day.

Ride that tractor Liv!!!! they had mini tractors for the kids to try.
"You mean fruit grows on trees, it doesn't just appear in the supermarket."
A mouthful of berries
Vinay holding up his bag of berries like he caught a fish. See how empty the bag is we just kept eating everything we picked.
Me and Liv tired and sweaty from all the picking.
I came up with this thing to get Liv to eat. If she doesn't want to eat, I say, "want to eat like a little goat" and I put the food in the palm of my hand and she eats out of it and cracks up laughing. Problem is now she wants to eat like that out in public. I know we are a strange combo Liv and me!!!!
Ok Now for the tag award "Ellie the Great " and JuJu the Fabulous"gave me a tag award and I am to pass it along. Here it goes.

A. Attached or single?
B. Best friend? Vinay and my Mom
C. Cake or pie? pie
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Snacks, I never go anywhere w/ out some sort of food for Liv
F. Favorite color? blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? neither
H. Hometown? South River NJ
I. Indulgence? A good glass of champagne
J. January or July? july
K. Kids? 1
L. Life isn’t complete without? My family
M. Marriage date? 7/20/2002
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 0
O. Oranges or apples? apples
P. Phobias? water, I fear drowning
Q. Quotes? "It is not about achieving your dreams but living your life. If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself, the dreams will come to you." Randy Pauch, who lost his battle with cancer last week.
R. Reasons to smile? How wonderfully blessed my life is.
S. Season of choice? Summer
T. Tag your peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I am really a goofball at heart but only very few know it.
V. Vegetable? Spinach
W. Worst habits? procrastination
X X-ray or ultrasound? neither, I've had enough of both.
Y. Your favorite food? A turkey dinner made by my Mom
Z. Zodiac sign? Virgo
Ok Now for my peeps who I think are brilliant!!!! Here's who deserves the Brilliant Tag Award

1 comment:

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Love the photos. Sounds like a fun day. We would eat more than we put in the bag too.

Sometimes Savannah will only eat food I hand her.

I recognize that berry shirt from the Gymboree, very appropriate!