Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sometimes you just need good news!!

With the state of the world today, it's easy to just get caught up in all the bad news. Isn't that all that is reported anyway. Well something happened yesterday that made me remember the good.

A baby was born yesterday, yes babies are born everyday, but this baby was extra special. Our friends Dennis and Sara have prayed and longed for this baby for a very very long time. I wish I could tell their story but it is not mine to tell. I can tell you that God had such a hand in this baby, and it is so evident when you look at him.

Liv and I had the honor of going to the hospital today and visiting with
baby John and momma Sara. He is just too precious. The calm
and peace that was in the room was so unlike our scatter brain Sara,
and I say that with all love Sara. But they say a baby changes you and I
definitely saw that in Sara. I could not think of two more deserving
people to be parents.
Congratulations Dennis and Sara!!!!
We all couldn't be happier for you!!!!














Baby John 6pounds 9ounces
Just look at all that hair!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he the most handsome litte guy!!Truely a blessing for them to enjoy that only those who know how hard it is to become a parent can relate to and understand. Much love the the O'Conner boys and mom too!! bene/mom