Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Back but under the weather

We had a great time in Mexico, the weather was great, Vinay and I spent some great quality time together. Unfortunately the Mexican food or water has gotten to me and I am still sick. It feels like my stomach will never be normal again.
So I am spending all my energy on my Liv, I missed her soooooo much, and she is happy to be back with her Momma.
So I am taking a little vacation from blogging, I will try to catch up on my blogger friends this week and start fresh next week.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time!! Feel better soon!!

Ellie said...

Glad to see you are at lease Safe at home... Maybe not to sound at the moment...

Get better, and spend all your mommy time with little liv... I know she missed you!

Hugs
Ellie

Ellie said...

TAG! YOUR IT!

Check you my Blog for directions!

HUGS
Ellie

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Feel better!!!!

I couldn't leave Savannah. You are very brave. I know what you mean about all momma, all the time!