Monday, October 22, 2007

Leftover pics and a super fun weekend

Livapalooza was fun. On Wednesday, the day Liv came home I made the Guatemalan cheesecake. I won't even post the recipe because it came out horrible, maybe because we didn't eat it right away. I don't know but I wouldn't even let Vinay eat it. Next year I'll make something different and hope it turns out better.


It looked good, I made fresh whipped cream for the top and sprinkled cinnamon on it, the the actual cake was like a brick.
Liv only ate the whipped cream and even that she was not so crazy about.






Now on to our fun weekend. A bunch of our friends planned a weekend away, so that we could all catch up and hang out like we used to before life got too busy. We stayed at a great hotel. On Saturday all the girls went to the spa, ahhh heaven, and the guys watched football. That night we all went out to dinner and then out dancing afterwards. It was so much fun although we were all hurting the next morning.
Some of us girls at dinner. We had hibachi and way too much wine.
Waiting to get in to the club. We were trying to keep up with the 22 year olds in line in front of us. Too bad Janet is 5 months pregnant, Jenene's sciatica was acting up, and my bad hip was hurting. Guess we were feeling our age. After this picture was taken my camera died. I still can't get it to work, anyone know a good camera store that might be able to fix it?

No comments: