Tuesday, September 04, 2007

She did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just a quick update:
My Liv is amazing, at 15 months she walked down the isle all by herself. Now I don't mean to brag, but she did it and I am so proud of her.
She was just walking around as we were lining up and she was in an awesome mood, that helped, and Vinay was to hold her back as I walked down before her. So as I get to the alter and I hear these little feet running down behind me.
When Vinay let her go, she just took off and came barreling down the isle, she slowed up as she got closer and closer to the alter. Then I just took her hand and handed her off to my Mom. Unfortunately the basket didn't make it down with her, but hey who needs rose petals anyway.
I'll post pictures as soon as I get some, of course I left my camera at home all weekend

Just a reminder to all those prayer warriors out there to keep all those affected, especially in Guatemala, by Hurricane Felix, in our prayers today.

2 comments:

Kim said...

YEAH LIV!!!! I can't wait to see pictures. I'm sure she was ADORABLE. And how great it is that she made it down the aisle. I had to bribe my 5 year old cousin with toys to walk down the aisle at my wedding.

PICTURES!!! (of all of you, I'm sure it was an amazing weekend!!)

(Oh - and I'm up to four purses from India now. I'm obsessed. I bought two when I was over there last summer, and my co-worker from India has brought me two over the past couple of years. I want to go back to just to get more purses!!!)

JuJu - said...

I am so glad Liv did a gerat job and enjoyed it as well:)

WE are praying about the hurricane.