Saturday, December 30, 2006

Look at this baby new year


Olivia says "See you in 2007"

I must say I'm sad to see 2006 go. It has been such a wonderful year. But I know next year will be even better.

I wish everyone a happy healthy new year.






For those waiting for their babies, I know this year will be wonderful because your babies will be home with you. And for those of us who have our children home, I know 2007 will be better than we ever could have imagined, because our families are complete.



See you next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

The McKenzie Crew said...

I LOVE that picture!!!Happy New year to you guys too! This past year has been like a whirlwind of blessings:)Enjoy that cute baby girl!

Julia:)

Holly G. said...

She IS the cutest Baby New Year that I have ever seen.

Have a great 2007!!!

Alleen said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Love that smile!! Happy New Year

ginger said...

That picture is sooo cute!!!

Happy 2007!!!

Crystal said...

She is sooo precious!!!!! What an adorable picture!!! I think this should be on an advertisement for the 2007 New Year!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!

ps-hey-- thank you for praying for pink for me!!! Thank You so much!!!:o)

Kerry said...

She is beautiful! Wishing you many happy years to come.

Tricia said...

What a sweet picture!!!!!

Happy New Year!