Saturday, December 30, 2006

Look at this baby new year


Olivia says "See you in 2007"

I must say I'm sad to see 2006 go. It has been such a wonderful year. But I know next year will be even better.

I wish everyone a happy healthy new year.






For those waiting for their babies, I know this year will be wonderful because your babies will be home with you. And for those of us who have our children home, I know 2007 will be better than we ever could have imagined, because our families are complete.



See you next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

JuJu - said...

I LOVE that picture!!!Happy New year to you guys too! This past year has been like a whirlwind of blessings:)Enjoy that cute baby girl!

Julia:)

HollyGee said...

She IS the cutest Baby New Year that I have ever seen.

Have a great 2007!!!

Alleen said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Love that smile!! Happy New Year

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That picture is sooo cute!!!

Happy 2007!!!

Crystal said...

She is sooo precious!!!!! What an adorable picture!!! I think this should be on an advertisement for the 2007 New Year!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!

ps-hey-- thank you for praying for pink for me!!! Thank You so much!!!:o)

Kerry said...

She is beautiful! Wishing you many happy years to come.

Tricia said...

What a sweet picture!!!!!

Happy New Year!