Sunday, December 24, 2006

Liv finally meets Santa


Waiting on line to see Santa. We got there just in time. He was about to leave This picture came out blury. I'll post a better one later in the week. Olivia was a good girl she was about to cry but she just sucked on her lower lip and had a look of panic on her face.
I think Liv must of asked santa for her 2 front teeth, because one broke thru last night, we're hopeing the other bottom one comes tonight.

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all my blog friends! Your comments and support over the last few months have ment so much to me. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Alleen said...

That dress is so cute!! Can't wait to see more pics of Liv and Santa!

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

She is a precious luv bug!! I hope you guys are all well and stay well in the new year!! Merry Christmas Mom! WOW - you are a Mom - a super terrific Mom - just look at that little angel!!!
Enjoy every minute of your Holidays!

Julia:):):)

Anonymous said...

hey nik...

hope you guys had a great christmas, you will have many more to come with that beautiful little liv! hope everyone is feeling better!
love,
j