Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Liv's list

I haven't done one of my Liv's list in a long time, so here is a list of some of Olivia's favorite things right now.

1 Her CD player. It's for the side of the crib, but she carries it around with her everywhere lately, also carries her collection of Cd's

2 Favorite CD right now. Barney's Imagination Island, I am ready to toss that thing out the window.

3 She is always telling me she's cold, so that I'll snuggle her in a blanket.

4 She is loving pears right now, but eats them in slices and will not eat the skins.

5 When she sees a toy on TV that she wants, she thinks she can still ask Santa for it.

6 She suddenly has a fear of bugs, She use to laugh at the huge spider that was living in our garage last summer.

7 Olivia was doing so good at going on the potty, then just last week started refusing to go on the potty, and has even cried when I put her on. What is up with that?

8 Favorite song to sing and dance to, "Part of your world" by little mermaid

Enjoy a performance!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ok - Alex is also doing #3, #5, #6 and #7. That cracks me up.