Friday, December 21, 2007

The most wonderful time of the year

Vinay always takes off from work the week before Christmas. It's always great because we have him all to ourselves, and he helps me with all our daily chores!!!!!
On Wednesday we took Liv to tiny town in Woodbridge Mall. Basically it an enclosed area for the kids to run around in. Olivia loved running with all the kids!!


Exploring the town!!
Laying down in the subway.
"Hop in everyone I'll drive"
" Where should we go"
Lunch at Johnny Rockets. See the straw holder there, it kept Liv busy the entire time we were there. If only every restaurant had these we could actually go out to eat more often.

3 comments:

Ellie said...

You guys look SO happy together...

Do you ever wonder, just what life was like before the kids came... It has only been a year or so, and I don't remember much before that...

I never had time to do anything before, but, now... I don't know where I found the time... But I found it...

Merry Christmas to you and yours...

Love ya all..

Ellie...

PS.. I don't think little miss stinky is going to know what to do with her little brother... EXCEPT Boss him around...

YA... She won't be bossing me around anymore! HAHAHA

JuJu - said...

love the pics! That pic of you and Miss Liv is gorgeous:)

Merry Christmas:)

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Thanks for letting me know about the Woodbridge Mall. I think we will go there the next time we are in NJ. We are meeting my in-laws in the area and maybe Savannah can go there and run around they can watch her. Maybe we can meet up there too.

If Liv likes the straws, she might like the sugar packets. That is Savannah's favorite. She doesn't open them or make a mess. She kind of color codes them, takes them in and out, and shakes them.

We went through a period of time we couldn't go out to dinner, but it is better now. She eats more and is more entertained and is starting to be able to color.