Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!

I have so many picture to upload, but I just wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas. I know all those who brought home their children this year will be celebrating extra big!!! But I am keeping in my prayers all those who are spending this holiday without their little ones. You are in our hearts and our prayers.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Some Christmas cheese for everyone!!!!
Merry Christmas from our family to your!!
Hope your presents made you as tired as this!!!!
And as this!!! PS this was taken at 11:00 am, Christmas was that good!!!!

6 comments:

JuJu - said...

Merry Christmas my friend:):)

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

What a gorgeous family photo!

I love the little firecracker pigtails. I do that to Savannah's hair all the time and everyone makes comments. One day it will be long enough for real pigtails.

I second what you say to all our friends with their children home celebrating and our hearts go out to those waiting.

Alleen said...

I love that pic of her in the highchair!!

And what a beautiful family you guys make!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

What a great family photo. Olivia looks so beautiful in her Christmas dress!!

Sharon

Our Family of 5 said...

Olivia is beautiful. Happy New Year!

Robyn said...

What a beautiful family!! Merry Christmas!!

Robyn