Friday, December 14, 2007

Iced in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The storm didn't bring us snow but it did bring us ice. Here's what we did during the ice storm!


Looking out the back door!
First we had a carpet picnic. Every morning Liv says hi to that picture of Vinay, so we had to bring him to have a picnic with us!
As I was cleaning out a closet, Liv found this bath chair, she went in the bathroom and closed the door. This is what I found when I opened the door. She is pretending to sleep, she was even making snoring noises.
Then she took a bath.
Then we played some soccer. I don't mean to brag, but I think we have a little Mia Hamm in the making. She can catch this ball, kick it forward, and throw it. When she kicks it far, she lifts up her hands and yells GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and by the way, this ball is from old navy, we got it 3 weeks ago. So even though I didn't buy that puppy from B&N sometimes I do give in, see I'm not that strong!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Ok - that makes me feel better. :)

Go Miss Liv - Alex likes to kick, and throw - but he's not into catching yet.

Love the fake sleeping. Isn't it fun watching them figure things out?

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Glad you gave in and bought that ball. The pictures are great. That ice sure does look cold.

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Looks like you two had fun being stuck in the house. She looks like a pro in her little warm up suit holding that ball. Too cute!!

Sharon

Alleen said...

I'm loving your little Mia!!!!

Brrrrrrr. It's going down in the 30's here tonight and we Floridians think that's cold! Ice??? No thank you.

Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

We are getting lots of ice and snow and more ice and snow.

I LOVE your picnic idea. How cute and creative!

She is just too cute! Isn't it funny when you put something away they are too big for they take a liking to it again when they see it.

You have soccer mom written all over your future. I got Savannah the pink and silver one from Old Navy and she loves it and her coordination surprises me too! They are amazing girls!

Stay warm and safe!