Sunday, December 20, 2009

What I did over my Christmas vacation

The only way to describe my Christmas this year is Half-A**. My presents look like a blind person wrapped them, My Christmas cards are only going out tomorrow. I have allot more to buy. Martha Stewart would slap me if she were here. But I've watched all the holiday show's with Liv, we've spent hours playing in the snow, drank numerous cups of coco in front of the tree, and have taken car rides just to look at lights.
I'd say it's been a great December!!!!!!!!!!!


We went to see "The Princess and The Frog" with Emily
Went to see the living nativity scene

Playing in the snow!!!


Petting the sheep



This girl never met a Christmas display she didn't like!!!!!!!!!!




4 comments:

Alleen said...

Hey, you got the important stuff - spending time with family!!

Love the pics!

steff said...

don't worry nik, you are not the only one wholly unprepared for this Xmas. we are running out TONIGHT to get gifts. at least we all got a nice present in snow for the holidays. can't wait to see you guys!

Tracey said...

I'm with ya sister, but nobody noticed my crappy wrapping job:)

Michelle Riggs said...

Fun Christmas pictures. Your daughter is beautiful.

Thank for all of your encouragement and support.