Saturday, December 05, 2009

Some random cuteness I had to share

I noticed that I had not posted in over a week. I have really let my blog go. The truth is I really don't want to stop posting. I have been at this, although my blog is far from the most interesting thing out there, for over three years. This is more like Liv's baby book than anything else, and I am determined to continue.
This Christmas season with Liv has been so fun. She is really into all the Christmas shows, Rudolph being her favorite. Every car ride is an adventure to see how many Christmas lights she can spot. "Mommy turn down that road I saw allot of lights" she'll squeal from the back seat. Although she doesn't quite get the concept of Santa bring lots of presents, thank God!!!!! I'm really enjoying seeing Christmas through the eyes of a 3 year old!!

So here is some holiday shots from a recent trip to the Christmas Store.








Love this girl to pieces




1 comment:

Tracey said...

Beautiful!! Liv is simply beautiful!!

I love that Kade and Aracel don't get the whole Santa and presents thing. Aracel said when we put the tree up..."Pitty(pretty) Birthday Tree, Mommy!" She gets the true meaning of Chritmas:) And we hadn't even talked about it!