Monday, March 19, 2007

Here comes Livvy cottontail

We had a busy weekend, and Olivia had her first tantrums on Sunday. I'm hoping it was beacuse she was tired from being up late on Saturday, and not a sign of things to come. The first tantrum was in her highchair because she did not want to eat dinner. How do you feed a screaming child? So she won that one. We took her out, let her calm down and then I fed her while holding her. Something I never thought I would do, way too messy. The second tantrum happened when she was playing with her veggie puff container and I took it away so we could get ready for her bath. That one I just ignored. Which was a better method, because she did not have another one for the rest of the night.



Here's my little bunny, after her bath and all happy again
Don't make me have another tantrum!!!!!!!!
Hey these eggs are empty, isn't there suppose to be money and candy in there.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah,Liv is growing up and beginning to express herself!! Take it from "granny bene" if she doesn't want to eat you did just the right thing!You didnt give in,she didnt win, you just avoided a "situation" and eventually you got her to eat. She is a doll bunny and you will be having so much fun. Be sure Parker doesn't find all the eggs at Easter! hang in there as all the fun is just beginning!!! love bene's Mom

JuJu - said...

Luvin the ears:):)

Julia:)

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the bunny ears. Way too cute!!!

Ellie said...

OMG... I know exactly what you mean... Angelena has been in this tantrum mood for about a month... She throws her head back, arches her back and squeals... Then she starts kicking... I would try to calm her but no good.. She learned I give in... UNTIL... 2 nights ago, she got put in bed and she cried herself to sleep! Only took about 3 minutes, but it was killing me not to go in and pick her up... They seem to get less yesterday... We will just have to see what today brings...

As for the Bunny.... TOO CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey nik...
she is SO adorable! that bunny outfit is too cute. yes the tantrums are really fun aren't they? you are a good mommy-- keep your chin up!
love,
j

Corey said...

Cute bunny ears!!! Hope the tantrums were just a one day phase

Alleen said...

Oh my goodness, sounds like you, Ellie and me need to get together. Gabriella has been trying my last nerve lately. She's had two of those highchair tantrums in the last 3 days(today included) and MANY of the fits after I take something away. But, her problem is she HATES and REFUSES to sit in my lap(always has) and so I can't take her out and calm her down.

I bought those same bunny ears - haven't tried them yet. Liv is adorable in them!

Mackenzie's Forever Family said...

ha ha ha....what a cute lil' bunny.

mEGAN

Angel said...

ADORABLE!!!!! Angel